How to record Teams/Google Cloud meetings with sound without host permission on Mac
It is similar to the article How to record Zoom meetings with sound without host permission on Mac.
You can refer to the steps below if you have teams, google cloud meetings, or any remote meetings you want to record.
1. During the meeting, if you are the hoster or the hoster allowed to record the meeting, you can click the record button in the meeting window to do a recording.
2. All the meeting participants will see the recording badge when you start recording. You can pause or stop it at any time during the recording.
The following is the main limitations of recording Teams meeting using the Teams build-in recorder.
1. The meeting host or the Teams administrator's permission is required for the recording.
2. All the participants of the meeting will see the recording reminder. You can not record the meeting in private.
Use Omi Screen Recorder to record Teams meeting with sound without host permission on Mac.
If you want to do this, try this Omi Screen Recorder](https://okaapps.com/product/1592987853). You also can search for Omi Screen Recorder on Mac App Store to download it.
The First use of the Omi Screen Recorder
After installing the omi screen recorder, an authorization window will pop up when you open the APP the first time, requesting permission to record the screen, microphone, and camera. When recording a zoom meeting, you must want to record the screen, the microphone, or the system sound. It is recommended to allow all of these permissions here.
Start recording and enable recording system sound and microphone sound.
1. After launching the App, click on the Omi Screen Recorder icon on the status bar to show the main menu. Choose Record Screen (default global shortcut key: Ctrl + ⌘ + 1) or Record Area (default global shortcut key: Ctrl + ⌘ + 2).
2. It shows the recording options panel at the bottom of the screen. Check the System Audio checkbox, and a system alert will pop up to let you download the Omi Screen Recorder Audio Driver PKG Installer. Double-click to install it after downloading.
3. After installation, do the operations in steps one and two again. Check the System Audio checkbox and the Microphone checkbox if you want to record the microphone sound simultaneously. If you are using an external microphone device, click the drop-down icon beside the Microphone checkbox(the system's built-in microphone will be selected by default).
4. Click the red circle button on the recording options panel to start recording directly (default shortcut key Ctrl + ⌘ + R). The system sound will come out from your headphones or speaker simultaneously when recording with it.
5. Click the end button on the status bar to finish recording and save the recorded video. Open the recorded video to check if it includes the system sound and the microphone sound.
Start recording Teams meeting with sound using Omi Screen Recorder.
1. Open Teams, and click the Mic/Audio Device Settings.
2. In the Speaker list on the right side, select "Omi Recorder Audio Driver" in the drop-down list.
3. Record the Teams area with system sound, and microphone enabled using Omi Screen Recorder.