How to record the streaming video when you can not download it?
To record a streaming video using Omi Screen Recorder on macOS, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure you have Omi Screen Recorder installed on your Mac. You can download it from the Mac App Store. Or download it from here.
- Open Omi Screen Recorder and configure the recording settings to your liking. For example, you can choose to record sound from your Mac's system sound, set a timer for the duration of the recording, or select a specific area of the screen to record.
- Start the streaming video that you want to record in your web browser.
- Begin the screen recording by pressing the record button in Omi Screen Recorder.
- When you are finished recording the streaming video, stop the screen recording by pressing the stop button in Omi Screen Recorder.
- Omi Screen Recorder should save the recorded video to your Mac's storage. You can then watch the recorded video or share it with others.